General medicine – Emergency
AN IMMEDIATE DIAGNOSTIC ANSWER
The EvoTouch+ portable ultrasound machine offers high-resolution imaging, multiple functions and a long battery life. With an intuitive user interface and settings that can be programmed in advance, it allows to perform quick and complete examinations.
An essential tool for confirming clinical diagnoses, its wide range of probes covers all your high-resolution imaging needs, from the most delicate superficial structures to the deepest organs.
The EvoTouch+ is small in size and battery powered, facilitating its integration into any GP surgery, A&E department or emergency vehicle.
- Streamlined, button-free design: all controls are accessed from an anti-reflective touch screen, making it simple to use and easy to clean.
- Double probe connector, to quickly switch from one examination to another.
- Two-hour battery life (examination time) to make your work easier.
- Range of eight probes to meet all your needs.
- Voice command for the main settings, leaving your hands free during ultrasound-guided procedures.
- Files can be easily shared with your computer to help you write reports.