Quantel Medical's cutting edge laser technology has brought constant and multiple innovations to retinal physicians worldwide since 1993.
Vitra multispot is a 532 nm photocoagulation laser that adapts to Haag Streit type slit lamps.
It offers a large choice of patterns improving the photocoagulation experience for both patient and physician.
Vitra Multispot : enter the pattern scan era!
Short pulse durations: 10-20 ms
- Less heat diffusion to the retina and choroid
- Less collateral damage to surrounding tissue
- Comfortable treatment better tolerated by patients
- Extremely fast treatment (full PRP in 2 sessions only)
- Shorter laser sessions (compared to "classic treatments")
A pattern for each practice / pathology
Possible application: PRP in the mid periphery
Possible application: PRP in the far periphery
Partial / Complete
Possible application: Retinal tears
- Finishing touches
- Classic treatments
Vitra Multispot : technology
Electronically Controlled Laser Emission "Start and Stop" principle:
As opposed to continuous emission pattern lasers, Vitra Multispot does not use galvo mirrors to control pulse duration:
This smart technology choice ensures excellent spot-to-spot laser burn consistency.
- The laser beam is always perfectly centered in the fiber
- Each laser pulse is generated and controlled by the laser itself
- Each pattern is produced by two galvo mirrors which direct each electronically controlled laser spot
Fluence is controlled and consistent for each spot.
Perfect homogeneity of each laser spot with Top Hat power distribution.
Continuously variable spot size
* 50 µm to 100 µm spot sizes only available in single spot.
Vitra Multispot: ease of use
Control settings with an analog knob, touch screen or hands-free via the foot-switch
Control patterns (size, orientation…) with the Vitra remote click wheel on your slit lamp table
Vitra Multispot: versatility
4 laser delivery system options
Multispot slit lamp adapter compatible with:
- Quantel Medical slit lamp
- Haag Streit BM/BQ 900
- Most of the Haag Streit clones
OR microscope adapters compatible with:
Laser indirect ophthalmoscopes:
- Heine 180
- Keeler Vantage Plus
Vitra Multispot: transportable